Friday 23 January 2015

Old Skirt - New Look

So I've been shopping recently and I brought back a lot of things with different textures to them so I thought I'd put that together with  a lolita piece, here's the final look:





Cardi - Topshop
Boots- Topshop
Top - Vintage Dutch Dress
Skirt - Bodyline
Bag - Baby the Star Shine Bright

Now here's a look at the individual items and the textures they bring to the look:

Just look at how fluffy the jacket is 

This is to show the chain and faux pearl detail on the cardi

These are both real pear and sterling silver to go with the the faux pearl on the cardi 

These Pony Hair boots from Topshop are so furry 

An up close shot of the smooth textile and pattern of the skirt 

The velvet of the top 

So that's the outfit, I was thinking of maybe adding my sequinned black beret for added texture and to fit into the mostly muted colour choices. 


No comments:

Post a Comment