Monday 12 August 2013

BTSSB Ribbon Scalloped JSK

My Baby the Stars Shine Bright JSK came in the post today! 




It's so very pretty, but there's a few problems:
  1. It's a little stained on the back, it's not very noticeable but I was not made aware by the previous seller
  2. It's too big! I can't tell whether it's the wrong size, or a M is really generous 
  3. It's quite heavy and petticoat can't give it the kind of poof I want 
Anyway, it's still wearable, and once I have the corset Ribbon in, hopefully it won't be so big anymore.

It's so pretty ~!

Close up of the bodice, I love the roses. 

The flower button is sooo sweet. 

Close up on the details on the bottom of the dress

Such a cute little label

And finally here's me wearing it. Like I said it's a little too big, but I still think it's cute. Also I have no make up on so I look a mess. 

My petticoat is normally really poofy, so this is a little disappointing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment