Saturday 20 July 2013

A Make-Up Post

A small post on make up 
This is how I like to do my make up when I wear lolita - a lot of mascara and white eyeliner

What I use
It's like 30 degrees plus in England so this is pretty basic make-up. 

I don't really use anything fancy, as you can see. I prime my face with Collection Primer and if it were cooler I'd have used Collection foundation but as it is I just used their powder.

I do my eyes first. White eye-shadow up to my brow and then pink eye-shadow to the crease. Then I use Collection liquid pen eye-liner. Then I use white eye-shadow on the inner corner of my eye and then line my waterline with white eye-liner. Then I use A LOT of Rimmel mascara and a little brow pencil on my eyebrows.

Eye close up

Then I sweep some blush around the apples of my cheeks and then sweep up. Lastly I put a little lip gloss on and I'm done!




No comments:

Post a Comment